• Oh you're right! Forgot that had equipment in it too!
    Shadowcaste
  • Hmm okay, what about this one.

A multi input/output node option. Where the input for the top input will cross over to the top output, so that i can use 1 common node that many others use, instead of copy and pasting it over and over.
    Shadowcaste
  • @Wrofir
    Interesting idea ... I'll look into it for Makinom 2/ORK 3, but I don't think that's really doable with the current system.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • A dual timer on status effects would be neat.
    For example if status effect is added to combatant and it's set to expire in two turns, but battle ends in 1.

For turns to translate into seconds when field mode is activated.

There would need to be also the definition of how many seconds each turn equals.

For example, 1 turn = 10 seconds. And depending on if NPC is in battle or field, the countdown switches between turns and seconds.
  • Hi GIL I have few suggestions for ORK 3.

01. A structure system for all different abilities, items, etc.. Current "type" structure system is great for managing but it's still getting messy when project grow larger.
    02. Some debugging features. A gizmo system with indicators. Something similar to RustedGames Debugging tool for ORK2.
    03. Also hope you will add some features to mecanim animations system.
  • Can I customize the help text of the editor?
  • @slisy
    Only if you change them in the gameplay source code (ORKEditorHelp attributes that are added to the settings).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!