ORK Framework 2.22.0 is here: release notes
This update adds a lot of new features, some changes and fixes - some of the highlights are:
- Flying texts can now be defined for player, ally and enemy groups (e.g. player damage with red text, enemy damage with white text).
- Abilities, items, equipment and other inventory shortcuts can now be renamed, e.g. making your Sword into an Awesome Sword+ after visiting an upgrade NPC :)
- All notifications can now also be changed to work like dialogues (i.e. closing after being accepted).
- Updates to group/individual targeting, e.g. raycast line of sight.
- Battle menus can now show empty ability/item types.
- New settings to limit menu screens (and battle menus) to only show empty ability types that are or will be available to the combatant, e.g. based on the combatant's ability development settings.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com