The tutorial for Turn-based and Active Time Battle are pretty great, but I'm trying to use Ork to make a Diablo-style, mouse-driven ARPG.
The way you build the UI is quite different from the examples you gave. I'd really like to see how to properly tackle a hack and slash with Ork.
Highlights I'd like to see:
- Setting up Equipment UI box for equipment slots
- Setting up a slot based Inventory
- Best practices for real-time hack and slash
- Show Action Combos...in action.
- Interesting real-time A.I using schematics.